The Diving center Scuba Libre is located in the most southern city of Istria called Premantura. Close to the historic town of Pula which looks back on a three thousand years old history. Thanks to its location on the edge of the famous national park Rt Kamenjak, Premantura is a very popular and well- visited tourist resort.
The most interesting dive sites are located in the area of Rt Kamenjak,Rt Marlera and the way up to Pula. Legendary shipwrecks, breathtaking underwater caves and interesting drop-offs invite you for an unforgettable diving experience. We look forward to diving with you. The Dive Center is located inside the Autocamp Runke directly on the boat peer.
- Boat diving (Zone 1 - Polje, Fenoliga, Kolumbarice, Sidra, Topovi, Sikavac, Lighthouse Marlera): 35 €
- Boat diving (Zone 2 - Bombište, Crvene stijene, Sv. Stipan, RT Seka): 40 €
- Night diving: 50 €
- Coast diving: 35 €
- Discovery diving (equipment incl.): 70 €
- Boat ride (without diving): 15 €
- Wreck diving zone I (Cez 1, Cez 2, Flamingo, Draga, Minolovac, Luana): 55 €
- Wreck diving zone II (U boat, Remorker, Vareze, Golub, Gilmour, Josefina ): 60 €
The prices are per person announced.The required equipment for a discovery dive is included in the price. A pressure chamber (Baro-chamber) is located in Pula, only 15 minutes drive from the dive center and offers special treatment for diving accidents.